Oh well, we all get old, a year at a time. For one who feels less accomplished, it becomes less of a celebration. Still it needs to be celebrated, after all a year added to life is already a blessing to thank for.
|The Big Boy and his Dad's cake|
1. I volunteered that we hit bed early at 10pm last night rather than at 1am (he struggles to put me to sleep early)
2. No massage for preggy me last night
3. I managed the kitchen chores last night (this is his task) while he taught the Big Boy Maths (substraction). He peeped later to say he felt a sense of fulfillment that the Big Boy finally can subtract multi-digits by himself (we’re still complaining his Math learnings are mostly done at home, and hoping his teacher was much better in explaining the lessons).
4. I woke up five minutes ahead than him this morning (this is his task - again) to prepare breakfast for the three of us, plus I lit his birthday cake (from JW Marriot – bought at 50% off. Yeah, we also make the most of discounts on occasions. Vienna Café sells their cakes at half the price between 5pm to 9pm daily).
5. I’ll abstain from making fun of him today. I have this habit of teasing him as ‘physically-not-so-hunky’.
6. Probably no massage for preggy-me tonight
7. Thank you Entertainer voucher – this task is made easier – I booked a dinner at Farriers Restaurant at Meydan Hotel.
|Family dinner at The Farriers, The Meydan Hotel|
|Both busy. The celebrant tinkering with his white-colored 'gift'.|